Registration and Access to Virtual Conference
Please refer to the PDF document below to assist you moving about in the conference virtual environment
[pdf-embedder url=”https://maalic.maal.org.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/REGISTRATION-AND-ACCESSING-CONFERENCE-SESSIONS_V3-PDF.pdf” title=”REGISTRATION AND ACCESSING CONFERENCE SESSIONS_V3 PDF”]
- How do I register at the conference?
Click on the Zoom link provided in the Conference Programme. There are different links for each day of the conference. Please click on the correct link for the day. You will be prompted to fill in a registration form.
- Can I register earlier, before the day of the conference?
Yes, you may register at any time by clicking on the links in the Conference Programme.
- How do I get to the Main Session?
After you have registered, you will receive a unique link sent to your email. Click on the link to get to the Main Session of the conference.
.4. How do I get to the Breakout Rooms?
Look for the Breakout Rooms icon on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Click on it and select the room you wish to enter by clicking on the link labelled “Join”. Please refer to the document Registration and Accessing Conference Venues for more details.
- I cannot find the Breakout Rooms button on my screen.
Type in the Chat to request for help. A Technical Moderator will assign you to the Breakout Room.
- What happens if I leave the conference and wish to come back in later?
Use the unique link that had been sent to you after you submitted the registration form. You can use the link to re-enter the conference. However, please be reminded that the link is only valid for the specific day of the conference.
- What should I do if I wish to join the post-conference workshops?
Please register for the workshops on the MAALIC 2021 website.
- I would like to attend only one day of the conference. What should I do?
You may register for day attendance on the MAALIC 2021 website.
- I am a presenter and I arrived late at the specified room. Can I have extra time to finish my presentation?
Presentation time is fixed and there can be no extra time given.
- How can I contact the Conference Secretariat should I face any problems?
You may email the Secretariat Help Desk at: email@example.com
The Help Desk is available:
- 8 – 10 September: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- 11 September: 9.30 am – 12 pm, and 1.30 pm – 4.00 pm.